Company invites investors, advisors and analysts to attend its presentation and learn more about North Queensland Vanadium Project
Toronto, ON, February 8, 2023 – Currie Rose Resources (TSXV: CUI), a critical minerals company with an advanced-stage vanadium project in Queensland, Australia, today announces that Mike Griffiths, President, CEO & Director, will present live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on February 14th, 2023.
DATE: February 14th, 2023
TIME: 2:00 – 2:30 PM ET
LINK TO REGISTER: https://bit.ly/3JCTs89
It is recommended that investors pre-register and run the online system check to expedite participation and receive event updates. If you have questions you would like to submit before the event, please send them to ac.pr1708514224ocevo1708514224rg@an1708514224yri1708514224.
Learn more about the event at www.virtualinvestorconferences.com.
Why you should consider Currie Rose:
- Vanadium is on the critical minerals list, is a great alternative to lithium batteries, essential to global economic security and transition to a low carbon economy. Demand largely outweighs supply.
- Expansive sedimentary oxide vanadium project located in the North Queensland Vanadium Hub, with NI 43-101 compliant Inferred Cambridge Resource of 144.87Mt @0.33% V2O5 and Indicated of 61.33Mt @0.34% V2O5.
- Historic Cambridge Deposit occupies easterly extension of the neighbouring Lilyvale Deposit which is in the feasibility stage.
- Good infrastructure and existing road access. The Queensland Government is allocating an initial A$10 million to support development of a common user facility to process vanadium concentrate domestically at Townsville.
- Stage 1 Cambridge Deposit metallurgical testwork is underway. Stage 2 is planned for early Q2 2023 and will work towards developing a processing flowsheet for a feasibility study.
- Advanced drill program planning is underway to update Cambridge Resource with infill drilling as well as test out new targets.
About Currie Rose Resources
Currie Rose is a publicly traded battery metals explorer and developer focused on identifying high-value assets in mining-friendly jurisdictions. The Company’s immediate focus is the advanced, district-scale North Queensland Vanadium Project in Queensland, Australia. The NQVP hosts NI 43-101 compliant Indicated Cambridge Resource of 61.33 Mt @0.34% V2O5 and Inferred Resource of 144.87 Mt @0.33% V2O5 as well as estimated MoO3 grade of 239.7ppm. Resource is open for expansion. The Project also hosts multiple other drill-ready targets that represent large areas of underexplored, prospective vanadium-rich host strata. Please visit our website at www.currierose.com.
About Virtual Investor Conferences®
Virtual Investor Conferences (VIC) is the leading proprietary investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for publicly traded companies to seamlessly present directly to investors.Providing a real-time investor engagement solution, VIC is specifically designed to offer companies more efficient investor access. Replicating the components of an on-site investor conference, VIC offers companies enhanced capabilities to connect with investors, schedule targeted one-on-one meetings and enhance their presentations with dynamic video content.
Currie Rose Resources
Iryna Zheliasko, Investor Relations
Phone: 905-688-9115 ext. 322
Virtual Investor Conferences
John M. Viglotti
SVP Corporate Services, Investor Access
OTC Markets Group